Enterprise Linux Administration
"Ireland's Centre for Linux and Unix Excellence"
This 5-day course is built around the modern Enterprise Linux distributions of Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 Server and SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 11. The course is practical and hands-on, and teaches skills that can be transferred to many other Linux Distributions.
The course includes the most relevant features of a modern Enterprise Linux including GRUB, LVM, RPM, yum, SELinux, PAM and more, and so the student on finishing the course will be confident about installing, configuring, deploying and managing Linux systems in their workplace.
- Linux Hardware discovery, interaction and control
- Boot Process and SysV init
- Software Maintenance
- Filesystem Administration
- LVM & RAID
- Remote Storage Administration
- User & Group Administration
- Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- Security Administration
- Advanced Networking
- Log File Administration
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Pre-Installation Considerations
- iSCSI Target Configuration
Option of other related courses:
- Bash Shell Programming