C ++ Programming
This 5-day course provides a good understanding of the C++ language. Experiencing the C++ language features and how to use the C++ compiler to build simple programs. The delegates are given an appreciation for the expressiveness of C++ and it's standard libraries as well as to provide the necessary grounding for a further study of a particular C++ development environment e.g. Visual C++.
- The 'C' Language family, C, C++ and Objective 'C'
- CPL to BCPL to B to C++
- The 'C' Programming Language - Kerninghan and Richie
- The C++ Programming language - Stroustrop
- Object - Oriented programming
- Data Abstraction
- 'A better C'
- C++ basic types and variables
- Simple C++ program - Compiling and Running
- Types and literal constants
- Symbolic contents - 'const' and 'enum'
- Operators: The 'main ()' function
- Control Flow - Program Structure
- Conditions and Loops - 'if', 'switch', 'while', 'do' and 'for'
- Input and Output in C++
- The C+ standard library
- The 'iostream' classes
- Output- 'cout' and 'cerr' : Input - 'cin'
- Stream Operators : Functions - Arguments, Return Values,
- Arrays, Pointers and References
- Creating Instances
- The Free Store : Operator Overloading
- Inheritance and Derived Classes : Multiple Inheritance
- Templates - Writing 'generic' code & Template Functions
This course is designed to teach the essentials of ansi C++ to existing developers. No prior knowledge of C++ is assumed.
- Participants on this course should be experienced software developers
- Delegates should have a good understanding of 'C' Programming